Request a Callback
Should you contact us outside of working hours one of our agents will contact you the next working day.
9am - 4pm Fri
9am - 1pm Sat & Sun
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We keep certain basic information when you visit our website and recognise the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what we will do with it.
If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site or providing any personal data to them.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
How we use your personal data
We will use your personal data for the purposes described to you at the time your data is obtained. These purposes include:
- Identifying you and any accounts you hold with us;
- Research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis;
- Improving our products and services;
- Marketing – see ‘Marketing and opting out’, below;
- Preventing and detecting fraud;
- Billing and order fulfilment;
- Customising this website and its content to your particular preferences;
- Notifying you of any changes to this website or to our services that may affect you; and
- Security vetting
Marketing and opting out
If you have given permission to receive marketing information from us, we may contact you (unless you have asked us not to do so) by mail, telephone, or email about our products, services, promotions, special offers or events that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive any further direct marketing communications from us you can opt out at any time. See further ‘Your rights’, below.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to any advertisers of ours. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. A cookie is a small file which is placed on your hard drive when you visit our websites (directly or via our applications). We use information from cookies for purposes which may include:
- Identifying returning users, registrants and subscribers.
- Enabling you to move more easily around our sites and applications.
- Tracking your use of our sites to better develop our sites and applications in accordance with your requirements.
- Building up an anonymous profile based on your browsing patterns across our sites, applications and third party websites, which enables us to make advertisements and content available to you that is more relevant to your interests.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
All information you provide to us is stored in the following locations:
- Secure Server/s
- Mailchimp – Policy Here: www.mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes – to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting our Data Protection Officer in writing.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with GDPR.
Requests can be made verbally or in writing by means of Email, Telephone or in Person.