Request a Callback
Should you contact us outside of working hours one of our agents will contact you the next working day.
9am - 4pm Fri
9am - 1pm Sat & Sun
“You” shall mean you, the user of the website. “We/Us” means Recliners. “Users” means the users of the website collectively and/or individually as the context allows.
We process personal data only in strict compliance with all Data Protection legislation.
How We Use Your Data
By entering Your User Information via this website You accept that we may retain Your User Information and that it may be held by Us or any third party company which processes it on Our behalf.
We shall also be entitled to use any of Your User Information for the following purposes:
- To monitor and improve the website and our services;
- Market research, including statistical analysis of user behaviour which we may disclose to third parties in depersonalised, aggregated form;
- In order to enable Us to comply with any requirements imposed on
Us by law or court order; and
- Unless you have asked us not to, in order to send You periodic communications (this may be by post, telephone, SMS or e-mail), about features, products and services.
Please also note that we do not disclose Your User Information to third parties to enable them to send You direct marketing without Your permission to do so.
We will comply with all relevant Data Protection legislation in relation to the period for which We retain your User information.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. A cookie is a small file which is placed on your hard drive when you visit our websites (directly or via our applications). We use information from cookies for purposes which may include:
- Identifying returning users, registrants and subscribers.
- Eliminating the need for returning users to re-enter their login details.
- Enabling you to move more easily around our sites and applications.
- Tracking your use of our sites to better develop our sites and applications in accordance with your requirements.
- Building up an anonymous profile based on your browsing patterns across our sites, applications and third party websites, which enables us to make advertisements and content available to you that is more relevant to your interests.
You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time. Bear in mind, though, that if you delete them, any settings such as your stored username and password will have to be reset when you next log in. Please note you can alter your browser to prevent your computer from accepting cookies. These settings are usually found in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. You will be able to use our websites and applications even if your browser is not set to accept cookies, however, certain features and content may not be available to you and you will have to log in every time you visit.
Acceptable Use Policy
We will process your User Information in order to monitor compliance with and enforce our Acceptable Use Policy.
Any queries or comments about this policy should be forwarded to email@example.com
Recliners is not responsible for the contents or the reliability of linked third-party websites, either to or from the Recliners website, and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Any site wanting to create a link to any Recliners website, or to request a link to be created to them, must email firstname.lastname@example.org